"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it”-Walt Disney
Government polytechnic Washim is technical institute in Amravati Region. The rigorous and flexible academic curriculum, exposure to industry has heightened and strengthened students all round development. Maintaining a great legacy GPW continued to nurture the students for the strong academic performances through theoretical concepts and practical understanding ,thereby creating future leaders of society.
The Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of this college. Training & Placement activities are organized throughout the year with a view to prepare the prospective learners for the campus selection programs. It is heartening to state that reputed industries across the country visit this college regularly for campus recruitment programs however, cell maintains good rapport with all industries for effective recruitment. In order to enhance the employability quotient of the students as demanded by industry, the Training & Placement cell provides the much needed training to the students to hone their employability skills. These training programs give the students tips on how to crack aptitude, group discussion, interview skills and resume preparation. The cell also educates the students with career opportunities in different areas such as Public Sector, Armed forces and Government Sector services by conducting guest lecture regularly.
||LAST 3 YEAR PLACEMENT
||LAST 3 YEAR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
||PLACEMENT BAJAJ AUTO AND JOHN DEERE
||ALUMINI MEET 2018-19
||Bajaj Auto Selection Status 2020-2021
||UDAAN-2020-21T&P cell Newslatter
- All job offers are to be made through the T&P Cell only.
- The schedule for various activities pertaining to a recruiting organization as informed by the T & P
Cell will have to be strictly followed.
- Recruiting organization should not contact any students, unless he/she has been selected by the
organization through campus placement or is otherwise explicitly permitted to do so by the
placement office. Direct contact with students before selection without any explicit permission from
placement office is ethical misconduct by the Recruiting organization.
- There is no restriction to all registered and eligible students on appearing in interviews unless the company in which the student is selected insists that student should not be allowed to take part in
- It is mandatory for all students appearing for any process of campus drive to come in college
- Students must keep their Identity card with them at the time of pre placement activities /
Aptitude Test/ Group Discussion / personal Interviews and produce the same when demanded by
the team or TPO Staff.
- It is mandatory for students to register for the company to participate in the placement process
of the company. Attendance in Pre placement activities is mandatory after registration, to be eligible
for further placement process.
- Before applying to any company, students are advised to thoroughly check the profile and
background of each company.
- Cheating / Attempt in all forms during the selection process is considered to be serious attempt.
- Students will not be allowed to participate in the selection process of the company those missed
the preplacement activities.