Information of the Department
- This department has well qualified faculty & well equipped laboratories.
- The faculty is engaged in improving the quality of education as well as enhancing the skills in the students to suit the requirements of present construction industry. The teaching & learning is carried out with modern teaching aids,technical visits. Also various lectures are arranged frequently by experts from industry.
- Overall development of students is achieved through involvement of them in various State Level Competitions / seminars & Sports activities.
- Department is engaged in Third Party Audit (TPA) of Civil Works carried out by Municipal Council of Washim,Risod,Karanja & Mangrulpir.
- Department is also extending facility of Testing of Construction Materials to various civil works.
- Generated a revenue of more than Rs.25 Lacs through TPA.
After completion of this diploma, students may be recruited as site Engineers, Junior Engineers, Trainee Engineers in various organizations such as Municipal Corporation, MAHAGENCO, Irrigation department, PWD, NTPC, L&T, Railways, Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran etc.
Govt. of Maharashtra provides the diploma holders of Civil Engineering an opportunity to undertake a contract up to an amount of Rs. 15 Lakes setting aside Security Deposit and Earnest money. This course is best suited for students who have definite entrepreneurship skills and aptitude.
Salient Features :
- Improved Teaching-learning through multimedia.
- Good academic result.
- Regular Parents Meeting.
- Student Participation in Paper Presentation, Project & Quiz competition, Sports, IEDSSA.
- Staff involvement in MSBTE Curriculum revision.
- Regular Expert lectures & industrial visits.
- Coordination of Construction of Various Buildings by PWD in Campus.
- Coordination of Maintenance of Existing Buildings by PWD in Campus.
- Department received “Very Good Grade” in last External Academic Monitoring conducted by MSBTE.
||Name & Designation
||Date of Joining